I was recently graced with the most beautiful package of paraben/preservative/sulfate free – glycerin based soaps from the lovely artisans at BeautiArtSoaps.com
Soaping-up in the shower can be so much fun, but coming-out feeling like you have stretched alligator skin is not. It’s because most soaps are loaded with junk ingredients (i.e.: sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, fragrances) that wreak havoc on your birthday-suit and strip-away all your healthy moisture.
BeautiArtSoaps.com is not your conventional soap company. They only produce naturally-scented, chemical-free soaps, that will treat your skin to a silky-smooth layer of natural moisture.
What type of soap you chose is essential in making sure you maintain your skins moisture
WHY BEAUTIARTSOAPS.com MAKE GLYCERIN BASED SOAPS?
- Glycerin is completely natural and free of synthetic ingredients
- Safe on all skin types, including: sensitive skin (even safe on skin problems like acne, eczema or psoriasis)
- Doesn’t irritate the skin and acts as a humectant
- Absorbs moisture from the air & locks it into your skin, keeping it hydrated and healthy)
- Has a soothing effect when mixed with water known to soften skin
BeautiArtSoaps.com were kind enough to provide me with the following 2 samples for review! They both instantly made my bathroom smell amazing before I even lathered-up!
Price: $5.95 per bar USD
Scent: Lemon eucalyptus & lavender
Description: purple bar embedded with tiny soaps
Love, Hope, Faith (3 Soap Set)
Set includes: 3 FULL SIZE BARS
Description: clear, 3 layered colored bar
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate, (emulsifier), Oat Protein (conditioner), colorants, and essential oils.