Top 3 Carrier Oils For Hair
TOP 3 Carrier Oils For Hair
I wish I could shower my head in oil nightly, but since I can’t- a good serum will do. But, where to start when it comes to all the oil choices?
After 10+ years of trial and error with hair oils… My list could be huge, but these are my 3 tried, tested and true. I always go back to!
SEE IT ALL IN MY VIDEO NOW!
Please, drop a “LIKE”, “COMMENT”, or even better “SUBSCRIBE”! Your skin will thank you.
Non-video fans, fret now. Read-on to get all the details on my “Top 3 Carrier Oils For Hair”
# 3– PUMPKIN SEED OIL
A big trend + study right now is men taking pumpkin seed oil capsules for hair growth- so I’m not alone on preaching this oil for hair! Why?…
- Full of ZINC, helps speed-up hair growth
- Improves overall hair strength, per loaded w/Vitamin-A
- Contains Vitamin-B! For stronger hair growth + restoring hair shine
- Fatty acids + omega’s, promote new hair growth
- Naturally occurring SULFUR – helps keep your scalp moisturized & healthy!
#2- CASTOR OIL
Sure, it’s a thick, sticky, goopy oil! If you can get past that, on hair + scalp. Castor oil is a beautiful thing, here’s why:
- Contains RICIN (Ricinoleic Acid)= fungicidal & germicidal. Meaning, protects your scalp, from infections, dandruff and dermatitis.
- Also, RICIN nourishes HAIR FOLLICLES (helping hair grow in stronger and healthier)
- Rich in protein + minerals. Serve to protect existing hair follicles and stops hair from shedding too quick!
- Protects hair from sun damage and pollution
- Vitamin-loaded oil! Helps restore dry, brittle, frizzy hair
#1- MORINGA OIL
Finally, number is Moringa Oil! One of my favorite oils ever for hair/scalp treatments. Since, it really does it all! It can do everything the oils listed above can do and some…
How? Moringa Oil has +90 vital nutrients! This mega combination will naturally boost & improve hair & new growth!
Regular use of course, there’s no “one trick pony” miracle in the world for hair growth. If they invented that, we’d all be taking it! The closest thing I have found is Moringa Oil – here’s why:
- Helps restore healthier, happier hair (since it too is vitamin & nutrient rich!)
- Protectively coats hair from damage
- Treats split-ends & dry, sad hair
- Moisturizes scalp, able to penetrate deep within
- Fights dandruff, itching, dermatitis, infection, dry skin
TOP 3 CARRIER OILS FOR HAIR CONCLUSION
Sincerely, it’s all about regular use! After a few weeks applying these oils to hair. A positive difference will be seen. Everyone’s skin reacts differently to oils, so try them all. See what you like best!
My “SUPER DIY HAIR SERUM BLEND” is:
(Blend all together in a glass or ceramic bowl. Apply to hair and scalp. Wash out.) Personally, I sleep with it in my hair overnight. Next morning, I wash it out in the shower…
Looking for more DIY HAIR recipes? Here’s a few I’ve shared on WhippedGreenGirl.com:
Thanks for watching or reading my “Top 3 Carrier Oils for Hair”! New videos coming next week as usual. I’m brewing up something big too, I hope to announce it all via WhippedGreenGirl.com in the coming days.
Until next time, I’m out!