Maison Jacynthe Makeup Makeover
Maison Jacynthe Makeup Makeover
Bonjour! Today on the blog, it’s all about TOXIC-FREE MAKEUP! Welcome from Quebec, Canada, one of my favorite toxic-free brands: Maison Jacynthe! Makers of all-natural, organic, skin gems (I’ve been preaching their stuff for +4yrs now)
See past reviews:
- Originally starting out under the name “Les Soins de Jacynthe” see my skincare review
- See my 1st Maison Jacynthe Makeup Review (2016)
- Finally, featured in my Top 10 Canadian Organic Skincare Companies 2018!
Recently, Maison Jacynthe is steaming charge with a successful organic, makeup line! Today’s new vlog is a full Maison Jacynthe Makeup Makeover! From gnarly no makeup start – to perfected, painted face finale!
(No, this is not an affiliate post. But, Maison Jacynthe did provide the makeup I’m using in this makeover!)
VIDEO: Maison Jacynthe Makeup Makeover!
Please, make me blush – hit the “LIKE”, “COMMENT”, even sweeter- “SUBSCRIBE”!
Per usual, not a VIDEO fan. Fine by me, just keep on reading for the full written post…
INTRO – Maison Jacynthe Makeup Makeover
Translated from French, Maison Jacynthe means: HOME JACYNTHE. Who is Jacynthe? She’s the owner! But, she’s also an entrepreneur, a writer (to Magazine J), a public figure/speaker, a recognized Canadian actress, a mother, and so much MORE! Most of all, she’s a maverick. Everything she touches turns to “green” gold…
Included in her new, amazing, makeup line is EVERYTHING a face needs!
NEW ORGANIC PERFUME LINE
One of the best HEALTHY perfumes I’ve ever tried. It’s strong, has lasting power, and smells amazing.
- Top NOTES: bergamot, cardamom, pink bay & rum
- Base NOTES: maples, benzoin, vanilla! YUM
Vingt Deux smells sensual, floral, and oriental! Anyone who’s a fan of a spicy bergamot will LOVE THIS! (All Maison Jacynthe perfumes are void of synthetic fragrances. Noteworthy too, their extracts are diluted using organic sunflower oil!)
FINALLY, why I love Maison Jacynthe Makeup?
Standards at Maison Jacynthe are high! Expect ONLY toxic-free, vegan, ingredients that respect your skin’s integrity! Even their makeup cases are green + interchangeable
Mainly, THIS MAKEUP WORKS. I’m about to show you! BUT, before I share my before/after picture. Here’s what I’ll be using. Sorry, had to sneak in a few NON MAISON JACYNTHE things to finish my face:
Products used in Maison Jacynthe Makeup Review:
- Fluid Foundation by Maison Jacynthe (Shade: 02 Sable)
- Compact Powder by Maison Jacynthe (Shade: 01 Beige)
- Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Palette (Shade used: Breathtaking)
- Illuminator by Maison Jacynthe (Shade: Lune Rose)
- Sephora Tinted Brow Freeze (Shade: 03 Medium)
- Eye Shadow by Maison Jacynthe (Shade: Lait d’Or)
- Urban Decay Mascara
- (1st Terra Cotta) Maison Jacynthe: Shade: 03 Bella Giornata
- (2nd Terra Cotta) Maison Jacynthe: Shade : 04 Notte
- Stila Kajal Eyeline (use as reverse lip-liner…)
- Lipstick by Maison Jacynthe (Shade: Moka)
SEE “MAISON JACYNTHE MAKEOVER REVIEW” RESULTS
So, wow – my “before & after” pictures are like night and day! You can see the smooth coverage. Nothing feels heavy or chunky. Neither has this makeup ever upset my sensitive skin! Most important, it sticks around all day.
Yes, it’s the best organic makeup I’ve ever used.
Finally, go to MaisonJacynthe.ca (NOT .com!) Check-out my favorite ORGANIC makeup line. Constantly growing their catalogue, including: new colors, shades and products.
Available via MaisonJacynthe.ca now, full makeup kits with everything you need for a full face. Certain kits also have a perfume included! TO DIE FOR – I want every kit!
Thanks for seeing my “Maison Jacynthe Makeup Makeover”!
New video, next Monday as usual!