Huna Skin Apothecary Review
Huna Skin Apothecary Review
Angie from WhippedGreenGirl.com, proud to roll-out my 2nd updated: “Huna Skin Apothecary Review”. Hailing from Winnipeg, Canada. It’s no lie, I adore everything HunaSkin.com formulates, in their cutting-edge, testing facilities!
Honored to try-out products from their newly vamped websites. Also sporting a brand new, clean look, and logo! See it all via my latest VLOG on YouTube (video linked below)
WATCH HUNA VIDEO REVIEW HERE:
PLEASE DROP ME A “LIKE”, “COMMENT”, OR EVEN BETTER – “SUBSCRIBE”! Your skin will thank you!
Non-video fans… Keep-on reading, full written “Huna Skin Apothecary Review” below…
WHO IS HUNA?
Now, she owns and runs an internationally recognized skin care brand! (THAT ALSO NOW SHIPS, NOT ONLY TO CANADA, BUT THE USA!!!)
TAKE IT FROM HUNA’S MISSION STATEMENT:
WHY IS HUNA SKIN DIFFERENT?
EXPECT SUPER FOODS FOR YOUR SKIN! Beyond the ol’ healthy, skin staples usually found in most organic skincare: shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter etc… Huna Skin is NEXT-LEVEL ingredients! Innovative skin care like: chia and broccoli seed oils, or green tea, caffeine and seaweed!
Constantly raising the bar on new organic, anti-aging, skin warrior ingredients!
HUNA SKIN is one of the 1st green beauty brands (in North America, maybe even the world!) to partner-up with a major University for production and research.
HOW DOES HUNA RAISE THE BAR?
HUNASKIN.com is based out UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA! Meaning, Huna doesn’t just blend a few oils in a bottle… No way! They’re formulating, creating, discovering!
After 2yrs of using Huna Skin products. Recently, I got to try a few of their latest / best-selling products, including:
- Skin Nutrition Balm (w/organic mango butter, pomegranate, avocado, carrot, broccoli and chia seed extracts!)
- Firming Eye Cream (w/sea kelp & cocoa)
- Nail & Cuticle Crème (w/organic beeswax & hemp)
- Nourishing Lip Shine (w/organic avocado, calendula, peppermint)
SKIN NUTRITION BALM
- +7 different super, skin-food butters & oils
- 90% of ingredients are organic
- Smell is fresh, sweet, a bit tangy!
- Contains my favorite essential oil for anti-aging HELICHRYSYM oil
- Great for face, body, everywhere – my skin loves it!
FIRMING EYE CREAM
- First, the smell is amazing! Think fresh flowers…
- Soaks into skin super fast
- Next morning, you will immediately feel softer skin
NAIL & CUTICLE CREAM
- Yummy hemp seed oil + organic beeswax
- Apply to nails and cuticles as needed
- LOVE using after washing my hands or dishes
- Say “bye-bye” to hangnails
FINALLY – HUNA’s NOURISHING LIP SHINE
- VOID of beeswax – calendula wax instead (YAY vegans!)
- Peppermint tastes tingles through
- Glides on to lips perfectly, void of any color
PACKAGING / STANDARDS
Huna’s lotions and serums always come in recyclable, thick, eco-glass packaging! Can’t forget to mention all products at Huna Skin are cruelty-free and 100% biodegradable!
Much respect also for Huna’s proud Canadian roots! Always aiming to use locally sourced, organic, unrefined ingredients, including:
- Canadian broccoli seed oil
- Canadian-made rose & neroli floral water
- Organic Canadian beeswax AND
- Canadian sourced seaweed
- Revitalize Face Serum (1st HUNA product I tried AMAZING!)
- Nourishing Botanical Face Mist
- Clarify Cleansing Powder +MORE….
HUNA SKIN IS simple skin nutrition. Products that act like food, feeding your skin to health!
CONCLUSION – Huna Skin Apothecary Review
WANNA BUY HUNA? Go to HUNASKIN.com! Proud to stand behind this amazing Canadian skin care company. My skin is evidence too!