Burst Botanicals Review
I love when a company reaches-out and is excited- meet my Burst Botanicals review (COUPON CODE INCLUDED AT END)! Personally, I never contact companies to feature on my blog. Rather, I let em’ come to me. This approach lets me find awesome, hidden gems that deserve a nod. Versus big company’s that just want to pay for praise (nut happenin’ here eh!) Burst Botanicals is the reason I started my blog +7yrs ago. To praise awesome blends I find. So good, you’d preach em to your mom & grandma to use… Voila, these products are just that!
BURST BOTANICALS WHO?
First, the dirty- who is this company? Owned by a pair of sisters with 10+yrs experience working in skincare and cosmetic fields. Clearly, they got the skills to back-up their blends. Their formulas are “bursting with antioxidant and phytochemicals”. Meaning they know how to use plants to freak wrinkles off your face. Woohoo that’s my kind of Canadian company. Affordable, easy to use, and it all works… Totally sold on this line, here’s why.
Where Burst Botanicals shine is their “busting” colors – no puns intended. Literally, their line, looks like a rainbow (bright purple body scrub, a beautiful blue facial balm, a vivid yellow cleansing balm and more…) Colors, yea they nailed it! I wanted their Anthocyaning Crème Scrub instantly when I first saw it on Instagram ad. It has a deep purple- like nothing I’ve ever seen in skincare before. Combining cool colors + botanical ingredients, they’ve come out with a winning skinfood combo.
Natural skin care should NOT be expensive. Sure, go ahead buy that $190 jar VS the $40 one… But really, a simple formula of rich organic oils, butters and essentials oils will trump that fancy schmancy jar every round. It’s not the name brand on the jar or the ingredients you can’t pronounce you should be looking for. Go instead for, a 100% PURE PLANT-BASED skincare combo that won’t break the bank. Doing this right is Burst Botanicals (serums from $40 to balms at $7 – that’s my kind of price range!) Even SAMPLES for sale too.
BURST BOTANICALS PROMISE:
- 100% Natural
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Handcrafted with care in Canada
- Packaged in Glass (other than samples)
- Made with select, truly pure ingredients with amazing benefits
WHAT DID I TEST?
Sprinkle my skin spoiled! I scored 4 full-size beauties from the Burst Botanicals line, including:
- Anthocyaning Crème Scrub ($52) Gets its bursting purple color from natural beets! MY FAV for sure. Smells like my childhood Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Creamy, rich, easy to apply – an at-home spa dream product!
- Eau de Fleur Facial Mist ($48) Everything a toner should be! Cooling, floral, and the right blend of liquids to instantly restore pH levels. A dream on skin right after getting out of the shower! The spray bottle works awesome too.
- The Eclipse Facial Balm ($69) A blue tansy fancy skin joy! Something I’ll buy + gift this Christmas. Just the right amount of creamy butters and oils to give your skin the moisture its needs to survive a hardworking day.
- Succulent Cell Hyaluronic Serum($48) Rose fans rejoice! This is your floral fighting blend against fine line & wrinkles. Pure liquid, void of that usual heavy oil consistency. This serum packs a whole LOTTA moisture, your skin will sing about.
CONCLUSION – BURST BOTANICALS REVIEW
Anyone can make skincare. It’s now a freaking BILLION dollar yearly industry! But, few companies are actually getting it right. Meaning, the good ones, like Burst Botanicals can easily get lost in an over-saturated market.
This is the type of product that should be for sale in every single Canadian grocery store, but alas I’m dreaming. Seriously, I LOVED these blends. Burst Botanicals is simple but beautiful + natural & multi-functional + bursting & affordable. Winning combinations for sure! Can’t wait to see what these sisters come-up with next!
WANNA SAVE 15% – use code: WHIPPEDGREENGIRL15
Thanks for reading! See my other product testing tales HERE!
Angie – AKA @WhippedGreenGirl