Baby Brands Gift Club Review
I’m expecting my first little offspring, I’m also on a frantic hunt for free “mommy stuff” – bringing me to write this Baby Brands Gift Club Review. If you’re preggo and a fan of free samples, coupons and contests, BabyBrandsGiftClub.ca is worth checking out…
What is Baby Brands Gift Club?
Basically, they’re mega suppliers of coupons, information, and contests aimed at expectant parents. ALSO – if you’re lucky… you can score one of their “free sample” gift bags, given to new mommies across Canada.
To score a bag – it must come from one of their 950 distributors, including: hospitals, health regions / units / areas, family physicians, obstetricians, doulas, mid-wives, government programs, and other related professionals… YOU CANNOT GET A BAG BY EMAILING THEM OR CONTACTING THEM DIRECTLY – sorry…
For my Baby Brands Gift Club review, I scored my bag directly from their PR department for the sake of this review. Thanks for that!
What Does Online Registration Get You?
Clearing-up the fact “loot bags” are for distribution only… Joining online is still worth it! BabyBrandsGiftClub.ca registration is FREE. After registering you get instant access to winning monthly prizes + printable coupons.
Register online now and you’ll be automatically entered to win their big “annual” grand prize. Currently, it’s a brand-new van! Not bad for any parent hauling new, precious cargo!
If You Get a Loot Bag, Expect…
Since I was lucky enough to score a gift bag… I’ll break down all the loot, including: coupons (redeemable online + instore) magazines, and samples inside…
- 47% off Eco Parent Magazine 1yr or 2yr subscription (coupon)
- UC Baby 3D Ultrasound $30 value gift card (coupon)
- $5 off first purchase of subscription box from PintSizedProdigy (coupon)
- “Gift Certificate” card for 6 different baby products ranging from nursing covers/pillows, to baby leggings (coupons)
- $3 off any infant Tylenol or Motrin product (coupon)
- $5 off + $10 off – buy any 2 or more listed participating products listed on coupon
- Hydrasense information leaflet + coupons included
- Today’s Parent “Guide” Pregnancy (free issue)
- X2 Palmer’s Cocoa Butter “Skin Oil Therapy Oil” 5ml SAMPLE
- Lansinoh disposable nursing pads (2 individually wrapped) SAMPLE
- Sudocrem Diaper Cream 10g SAMPLE
- X2 President’s Choice diapers (size 1) SAMPLE
- Today’s Parent Magazine (FREE ISSUE)
Things I Ordered From Coupons…
Personally, I was all about the crazy “coupon sheet” I was given. It’s basically a slew of baby items you can buy using a coupon code. Ordered 5 sets of baby leggings (value $50 off, I paid a total of $15USD – came up to $26Cnd using this coupon) + I also bought the SEVEN Everyday Sling (value $40 off– I paid approx. $22Cnd using this coupon…)
My friend and I thought maybe the codes were a scam since the value seemed so high (you’re basically only paying for shipping…) We guessed wrong. I received my awesome, high-quality products in the mail, no complaints within a few weeks of ordering. Easy and amazing value – I’d recommend others take advantage! I found a similar deal HERE…
Baby Brands Gift Club Review – CONCLUSION
Since finding out I’ll be a mom, I’m rolling over for free advice or help from anyone! I’ll blatantly admit I feel completely lost- having changed my last diaper almost 11yrs ago…
BabyBrandsGiftClub.ca has been a great “FREE” resource for me, and anyone rocking a baby bump. I raise a sippy-cup to any organization whose goal is to help make mom’s life easier.
I wish I could help get you a loot bag too, beyond their free “online registration” programs… But, again sorry I’m just a not that gifted. Should you ever be offered one of these bags though, now you’ll know to say “YES!” and what to expect.
Thanks for reading my Baby Brands Gift Club Review. I’m proud I’ve mastered finding “new mom” programs, I just wish there was one for “mom’s full-out, petrified of giving birth…”